Photobucket ..........Photobucket ..........Photobucket .......... Photobucket .......... Photobucket

January 20, 2011

Simple Valentine Frame (mini tutorial)

Are you in need of some Valentine’s décor for your home? Well I definitely am. I am slowly working on getting fun and simple Valentine decorations up in the house. This one is a fun, quick and simple idea so try it out.

I first cut the letters L.O.V.E with my Cricut machine.

(it could be so fun to try using different words too… Try XOXO, Feb. 14th, Hugs, Kisses) the options are endless

You can cut them by hand in you don’t have a craft machine that can cut letters. Next I found a frame I wasn’t currently using and glued the letters to black paper and fit it inside the frame.

Then I simply put the ribbon around the frame and then put the frame back together. It could be so cute on a shelf, counter or even mantel…. I made this to hang on my front door!

DSC03279

Don’t mind the HORRIBLE, AWEFUL picture… but you get the idea! This was a super fast craft and looks fun and different on my door!

DSC03280