Photobucket ..........Photobucket ..........Photobucket .......... Photobucket .......... Photobucket

May 5, 2010

About me

DSC02825

My name is Ashlee and I am a stay at home mom of 2 adorable kids and a wife to an amazing man. He works so hard so it’s possible for me to stay home with our children. We both grew up in Utah and still live here. I love to sew, scrapbook, create, decorate and anything else you can image… but didn’t start doing this until I had my daughter.

I started this blog in order to keep track of all my projects, and things I would like to create someday. I have made it public hoping others might get inspiration from my ideas, just like I have from the many amazing blogs out there.

I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy making all the projects, sharing them with you, and reading any comments!

***Project ideas are for personal use only...NOT for resale or re-distribution. Please do not use photos or tutorial instructions in any way without written consent from Ashlee and MB Sprout!***

Thank you, Ashlee