Photobucket ..........Photobucket ..........Photobucket .......... Photobucket .......... Photobucket

January 4, 2011

I’m Back…….

Well it's January of 2011 and I'm back. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season. The husband was off all last week so we enjoyed time as a family. I am ready to buckle down and post more on this blog for the 2011 year. Wish me luck!!! I thought I'd start you off with a simple gift idea.
My little niece was in town after Christmas, and her birthday is Dec. 26th. I was trying to think of a simple, but cute present for her. This is what I came up with. Simple t-shirt skirt, bracelet and hair flowers. I didn't do a tutorial, but am in the process of making another just for that reason.....
The skirt is the bottom half of a XXL men's t-shirt I bought awhile back on clearance. I added some fabric flowers to the bottom of the skirt as well as some for hair clips, and then added a bracelet. Hope this little idea helps for any after holiday birthdays you might be celebrating.
until next time…

2 comments:

  1. how cute, I hope she likes it. Thanks for linking.
    Kalleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through the Handmade Link Party.

    Cute idea to make a matching bracelet, hair clips and skirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment and for visiting MB Sprout!!