Photobucket ..........Photobucket ..........Photobucket .......... Photobucket .......... Photobucket

December 8, 2010

How do you spend your time?

So I am sitting here in front of the computer, when I should be doing a million other things! The Husband is out of town, the kids are asleep and I can't seem to get motivated to do anything useful besides sit on the couch and surf the internet.. research Christmas gift ideas.

It could be due to the fact that I am currently a single Mom (props to all single Mom's out there...I only have to do it for a couple days here and there and it can be tough a bit challenging at times) 

It could be due to the fact that I stayed up WAYYY to late last night working on Makella's Christmas dress...picture soon to come. I just have to add some finishing touches!

or it could be that I just am tired and should go to bed!

I'll take all of the above and see ya in the morning :)

(Please tell me you have many moments like this too!!!)